At Gaming Laboratories International we know that benefits play an important role in employment decisions. That is why we are proud to offer one of the most comprehensive packages available to our employees. The benefits listed below are available to GLI Europe (The Netherlands) employees.
Pension Plan—eligible 1st of month following 30 days of employment
- Pension plan
The pension plan is a fixed 3% employee contribution linked to the employee salary. Eligibility begins immediately.
- 25 Discretionary Time Off (DTO) days per year
- pro-rated based on start date
- Paid Holidays
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- 25% employer contribution to the mandatory health insurance of Dutch citizens
- Commute travel allowance. Covers 100% of public transportation or € 0,16 per km for private transportation
- Education Assistance Program
- Annual Salary/Performance Reviews
This information is a summary of the benefits offered to Gaming Laboratories International, Inc. employees. The material included on this document is for general information only. The material is subject to change without notice. GLI reserves the right to terminate, suspend, withdraw, amend or modify any benefits in whole or in part at any time. Every effort has been made to keep the information current and accurate; however, where the information contained herein conflicts with the plan's official document, the official document shall prevail.