Modified hardware must be submitted with the following:
- A letter requesting the approval of the modified hardware noting for which jurisdictions the modifications are to be approved.
- The modified hardware.
- Complete instructions on how to install the new hardware.
- A detailed list of modifications made to the hardware.
- Depending on the amount or severity of the modifications, GLI may request that a new terminal be provided with the modifications completed or that a technician make the modifications at our facility.
- GLI reserves the right to request additional information or materials after review of the submission. Every manufacturer is welcome to visit our facility and work with our engineers for the purpose of debugging any problems with the hardware or software of their terminal. Please contact GLI at least one week prior to your visit to schedule time with the appropriate engineer.
Some of the listed items may not be necessary. Please click here to download the most current PDF which includes the required items.